Pages

Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Move on

A letter for you.
____


Is is really the good time for moving on?
Is is really true that you already forgetting me?

Did you forget our definition of success?
__To be reunited with family and friends in Jannah__

Screw all that.


I will continue believing, the love is still there.
But your ego is still there__ too.


The love is more. But the ego is more___too.




Seriously im talking these sort of things?


Seriously im talking this to you?






*serious face.

*Back to normal face.


Seriously do i need to put another effort?
Just me?

Okay lemme typed-off. ___
____
A letter made by me,
someone you barely know, your friend.








OKaylah. Nak sambung study. This is just a poem, aku buat on spot (BILA RASA NAK WRITE SOMETHING). Takde kena mengena dengan what is happening inside my heart. Okay? Have a gooooood life everyone. Please find me at #PBAKL2018.






No comments:

Post a Comment

© Copyright 2023 | ALL Right Reserved to Menurrul